Making the leap  

Posted by Sj

As I have made a number of observations on my FaceBook account, a few people have suggested I do a blog.  I decided to try it out and see how it drives.  I'll let you know when the new car smell goes away and gets replaced with something that smells like a mixture of french fries and spilt coffee. 


What I hope to get out of this, well, I guess I'll see.  Right now this is my space to talk to myself, put down on "paper" what I'm thinking, feeling, mulling over, whatever.  This is probably going to be a place where I occasionally rant and rave (ok, ok, more than occasionally) but it's going to be me...uncensored (don't worry the kids will be able to read it), my weaknesses, my successes, my life.

As I learn to shift this thing out of Park, take it down the driveway, and out on the road, I'll be making this thing look less...plain, just bear with me until I can get it together.

Have a Good'un

This entry was posted on 01 April 2009 at 07:08 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 made there mark

Post a Comment